Oct 14,2013
By: 'Mr D'
Oct 14,2013
I finally found a new build property I fell in love with so needed a good price very quickly as it was the last one left. Steve from Douglas Allen came round late on a Friday night. He was very passionate about his job to say the least and I agreed to instruct him even though I had another agent due in the following morning. Within half an hour of him leaving I had a call from Khaleesha (one of his agents ) who booked a viewing that evening. The viewer liked the property and came again on the following day. Whilst at the property he offered and I must admit I was tempted to accept as I needed to sell. Steve got involved and within the hour he had got me an increase of £10,000 ! Funnily enough while all this was going on the other agent came around and when I told him what had happened he looked totally defeated and even congratulated Douglas Allen!
All I can say is a massive thankyou . Khaleesha and Steve you were both brilliant and you have made my year.
By: Jon
Oct 18, 2013
Dear Mr D,
I am so pleased to hear that the efforts of Steve and Khaleesha at our Woodford Green office resulted in you buying your dream home AND getting a fantastic price on the one you were selling! Steve, Khaleesha and indeed the whole Douglas Allen team at our Woodford Green office take enormous pride in the service they give and the results they get for their customers and they will be delighted that you are so happy. May I wish you every happiness in your new home and thank you for placing your trust in us. Regards, Jon Holden - Managing Director, Douglas Allen

Douglas Allen