Oct 14,2013
By: 'Claire Fitzsimons'
Oct 14,2013
having recently sold our property through Nick Oliver at Douglas Allen and I can not recommend their service highly enough. Having previously dealt with Nick in a past house search I asked him to value our house. Out of all the agents we spoke to he was by far the most enthusiastic and committed to getting us the best price and not a price to only produce a quick sale.
I was impressed at how quickly the house went \'live\' and their proactivity in contacting potential buyers on their books. Even though Nick was on holiday over this period he still took the time to answer any questions we had. After dealing with other members of the Douglas Allen team I would have no hesitation in recommending any of the agents there. I found everyone to be very personable, friendly and professional. I truly believe that we may not have reached the sale price we needed without their help.
Thank you all so much.
By: Paul Ingleton
Dec 07, 2013
Claire, is was really pleasent to read your feedback above. It is our aim to ensure that as Estate Agents we really are different and wherever possible make the moving experience and pleasurable one. Our Marketing is as mentioned a definate way to achieve the Best Possible price, whilst ensuring we remember that this can be a very stressful time, therefore the customer needs to be kept informed and updated on a regular basis. I have thanked Nick for going the extra mile and keeeping in touch whilst away, this is something many of my staff will be more tha n happy to do wherever possible. Thank you for your feedback, we are always available to help whenever needed again for you or anyone you know in the furure. Kind regards Paul Ingleton (Group Partner)

Douglas Allen