Oct 14,2013
By: 'Jouni Ripattila'
Oct 14,2013
Agent contacted me himself 3 days after I had registered to Bushells, we found the right option for me during the same day and the viewing for the next day, so that was quick. Then after I left an offer I had some little difficulties with all the financial quarantees etc, but agent was patient enough to help with that and wait until it was sorted, from there on the process was again quite quick and well planned/organised. Agent was friendly and had a good attitude. Only little minus from the fact hat I haven\'t received lot of info about the building,utilities providers previously, etc facts.
Overall rating for the agent is very positive and I would use the same agent in the future again.

Portico