Oct 15,2010
Oct 15,2010
I am the Regional Sales Manager for a New Homes Builder and have recently instructed Andrew at Chilterns in Thetford to undertake the sale of nine properties in the Thetford area. I am extremely happy with the service I have received and would have no hesitation recommending their services and I will definitely continue to use them.

Within hours of my phone call requesting a valuation, Andrew has measured and photographed the property and given me a realistic market valuation, together with advice and guidance on how best TP prepare the property for sale. Every property I have instructed them on has been uploaded to the various websites the very same day! During the marketing process I am kept fully informed via SMS and email alert, the sales brochures are fantastic, they operate an accompanied viewing service and are extremely knowledgeable about their markets.

I find them very pro-active and this means I do not spend hours chasing them. They keep me fully informed. My advice is simple: if you are considering a sale in the Thetford (Norfolk) area then speak to Chilterns.
By: Manager at Chilterns Residential
Oct 18, 2010
Thank you for your comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1! To leave a new review of Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1

Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk)

14 Bridge Street Thetford