Oct 14,2013
Murray
By: 'Venetia'
Oct 14,2013
Murray is the opposite of almost every single estate agent I have ever met... and I have had dealings with so many, it\'s depressing... Murray shines a ray of light in the dark world of property and the people who inhabit it. I have experienced every nightmare scenario in the book and put up with all the lies and dishonest dealings of agents who among other things encourage gazumping or who simply never get back to you - Murray puts them all to shame. No wonder he\'s been going for 40 years. He is honest - really - you never hear that word associated with estate agents; he can\'t do enough to help, he is reassuring, never pushy and goes the extra 10 miles, not one. Twice I have looked for the better part of a year for a property and Murray is the one guy I trust. Buy or sell with this man because he\'s the real deal and he\'ll get a great one for you, whether he\'s helping you buy or sell. Thanks a million Murray from a very grateful customer.
By: Murray Lee
Oct 14, 2013
Dear Venitia
Thank you for such a glowing reference, if you could see, Im blushing!
I was delighted to try and help you and will continue to use my efforts to secure the right flat for you.
As I have said before, if you need any advice I am always there, whether buying through Dreamview Estates or not.
Kindest regards