Oct 14,2013
By: 'Firsttimebuyer'
Oct 14,2013
I am a first time buyer who was looking to purchase a property, I registered with all agents and I did not hear anything from most of them, the sales team at victor michael were brilliant, called me every other day to inform me if there was or wasn\'t anything new on the market. The sales team were out everyday looking for me told me the streets they was going to etc, It was lovely to see an agent being pro active and going out of there way i would still highly recommend them as they greated me so well when i walked in to the office, always returned my calls and over all i was extremly happy with the service given. Purchasing for the first time is a big commitment and during the whole process from start to finish they kept me updated, informed me with everything and made me not worry. I love my new house thank you very much for everything.

Victor Michael