Oct 14,2013
By: 'Sarah'
Oct 14,2013
I would not recommend your services to anyone, I found the sales girl (Shannon)became short tempered,and clearly irritated by our questions when negating the offer details. It is near impossible to get hold of your central team. Francesca does not respond to emails and is generally unavailable on the phone. The automated emails just keep coming even when the 3rd reminder for the incorrect contract arrived and I had tried to contact there was not a single sorry of any kind of customer service to be seen. I would like to remind you we are paying for your service and a simple sorry goes a long way. Although we are only tenants with your business both myself and my partner own our own properties which we rent out and would not even consider using your services. The only positive I can mention is a young man called Ben who answered the phone for Francesca on numerous occasions, he was friendly, professional and polite, the girls should take a few lessons from his manner and attitude.
Less automated emails, respond to emails and calls and teach your staff some customer service. Basic stuff.
Attached Files
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments.

Please feel free to contact us by email drown@prospect.co.uk or by phone on 0118 979 7770, I and we will be pleased to discuss this with you further.

Prospect Estate Agency