Oct 14,2013
By: 'Joe'
Oct 14,2013
We had viewings in our house for weeks, and entrusted Homefinders with our keys (surely it would be safe). To our disapproving, they showed potential tenants around our house without us being home on numerous occasions. My flatmate got back home about an hour after a viewing to find the door was left unlocked. This was unnerving, and something not to be taken lightly by the agency. Unfortunately under their care, my laptop and cash was stolen from my room. We can only assume that this happened during a viewing, and a potential \'tenant\' was left to their devices in my room. We were all extremely disappointed that such negligence could occur during a standard procedure, and we wanted an answer and appropriate action taken. Sadly we still haven\'t got justice, and have seemed to be palmed off to different people. We\'re still waiting for an email from you Alan, this simply cannot be ignored.
Please ensure that you NEVER leave potential tenants unsupervised in anyone\'s home. I\'ve never dealt with a company more unprofessional than Homefinders.
Attached Files
By: Grace (Lettings Administrator)
Oct 15, 2013
Hi Joe, very sorry to hear this has happened. Can you please contact me directly by email admin@homefinders.net with your full name and property address so I can investigate further?

Thank you.