Oct 15,2010
Oct 15,2010
We have a local rep on site, any problems he will come and visit you and get the problem fix. He come to residents meeting and puts himself forward to help with residents events. I gess we are lucky and that not all their staff are as good. Would allways be nice to pay less, but we knew that we would have to pay a service charge when we purchased our flat. Unlike some who will find anything to whine about.
By: done223
Dec 16, 2011
Your lucky to have a property manager that doesn't bully you unlike myself. Jon Davies is a COWBOY!
By: Not so Jolly
Sep 20, 2011
I'm fine with paying a service charge for my property for the communal areas etc to be looked after, I'm not fine with it increasing by £400.00 from one year to the next when nothing has been done to sort out the issues that have been raised by myself and other people in our block to OM property Management. I wish changing our management company was that easy but unfortunately they are not hired by the people who have bought the properties but rather by the people who own the building the properties are in.
By: Jolly
Jan 07, 2011
Funny that its always the complainers who leave reviews. From what I understand Peverel manage over 100000 properties in their various guises but whinging from a minute minority of these is supposed to influence everyone else! Get a life and change your management company instead of whining.
By: spud
Dec 03, 2010
I am amazed at some of these reviews - the development that I reside used to have Peverel OM as Managing Agents and now it has been rebranded as OM Property Management - nothing has changed! We have a site manager based on site and the developments are kept to a high standard both indoors and out. Yes there are times when we have to wait for some repairs to be completed, but often that is down to suppliers/contractors etc. We have to be patient.

We are lucky that we have a strong Residents Ass. that have regular meetings with the site manager and the OM Property Manager.
Nobody likes paying services charges and there will always be someone who will "slag" off managing agents - but if you are not happy with the service then find someone else! Or are you people who are critics of OM in the minority. Stop complaining and do something about your situation - get your fellow residents involved.

On another note get your fellow residents to buy artificial Christmas trees - those real trees make a hell of a mess in the lifts and up and down the stairs - Merry Christmas.
By: No. 6
Nov 01, 2010
Yes Shorty I agree with you too. We have no Property Manager. They can not tell us who it is they can not supply a valid Insurance Policy for this year for our blocks. As for trying to get answers to questions and resolve matters we can only dream about that or rather have nightmares.
Solo I wonder about your credibility.
By: No.2
Nov 01, 2010
Completely agree with Shorty on this one! I have been actively trying to get OM to do something about the declining state of my estate in North London and every step has been a nightmare. Aside from the filthy communal areas which they hardly ever seem clean. It took 5 redidents 4 weeks of emails, not to mention, me calling the "customer service" desk every hour on the hour for an entire day to even get to speak to my designated property manager about our communal door which had been broken for nearly 2 months. When we did speak he was rude; condesending and 2 weeks later, I'm still waiting for him to contact me to arrange a meeting at the estate.

Please can you let the rest of us know where your estate is and how we can work better with OM. Why is is they are happy to work with one group of residents and not any others? If it all comes down to indiviual Property Managers, maybe we need to demand that your Property Manager start training the rest on what it means to provide a "service" to customers!!
By: shorty
Oct 19, 2010
Yes you ARE lucky. Out of hundreds of comments placed on the net about OM Property Management and sister companies, yours is the only positive one. I guess the other 'whining' residents are all wrong and you are right. Is that why you go by the name of SOLO.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1