Oct 14,2013
By: 'J Best'
Oct 14,2013
I was very happy with initial contact with Lords and the speed at which the property was launched to the market place. Staff were always friendly, helpful and down to earth, and kept me very well informed by both text and email, so I always felt that things were under control and moving forward. Even though our first prospective buyer pulled out after 2 weeks, we still achieved exchange of contracts within 9 weeks of our open house day, which is brilliant. I am very satisfied with the service.
By: Guy Hodge
Oct 14, 2013
Dear J Best,

Thank you for such a positive 5 Star review on the allagents.co.uk website.
I am glad that you highlighted our text and email alerts because I know that in Kingston, we are the only agent that confirms viewings by text and email and sends feedback by email as soon as we have it from the buyer.
Thank you also for nominating Stuart, who is one of our top staff members.
Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agent
md@lordsonline.co.uk
www.lordsonline.co.uk

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames