Oct 14,2013
By: 'SandDuneMan'
Oct 14,2013
I asked Martin and Wright to let my three bedroom flat in South Hampstead.

Despite the currently rather trying rental market, I was extremely impressed with the attitude, hard work and general approach of the company. Jay was very good and Yolanda, in particular, went the extra mile to bring in suitable tenants.

The thing I valued most was their readiness to give good, independent advice. I really felt I could trust them. I can\'t say the same for the vast majority of estate agencies in the West Hampstead/ South Hampstead area.

I believe this company is a cut above the rest.
By: Jay Hayden
Nov 28, 2013
Dear Yousef & Kitty thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure trying to find tenants for your beautiful home! Good luck with your new home
By: yolly
Nov 28, 2013
Dear Yousef and Kitty, Thank you so much for our lovely review. I loved when i knew i was coming round to show your stunning property, it was a pleasure each time and really enjoyed showing it off. Thank you so much for my present it was so nice of you both and really hope to see you soon.

Dexters