Oct 13,2013
By: 'Sgs892'
Oct 13,2013
Gave out my credit report, with out my consent, lied to me about needing a guarantor, was lying to protect landlady even though she was in the wrong, land lady also let herself in the property unannounced, my partner was getting out if bed for work at this point. Land lady used threateninh behaviour, and verbally abused my mother in law in front of my infant daughter. Beware landlady owns for flats which all share one water meter with a hairdressers, and divides water by number of people living in all 4 flat even though one tenant has extra people staying who arent on his tenancy and are not counted, she is scamming you and the water company. Flat had no insulation and mould was growing everywere She shouted at me because she had to replace the washing machine, and at the end of the years tenancy the new washer was \'no longer new\'
Very disgracfil person, lier and charges extortionate prices for her flats, she painted the whole place white and expected it to stay the same through out ( was not even able to put pictures up).
Never use this estate agent or landlady (mrs Brice) Landlady left my partner to fix faulty shower electrics.
Be truthful, not give out my credit report, and stand up to the landlady that was being extremely out of order , they did not communicate very well.
Attached Files

Millers Estate Agents (Ongar)

Manor Square, 172 High Street Ongar