Oct 12,2013
By: 'Sheila'
Oct 12,2013
After trying with two other agents without success I decided to go with Express Estate Agents. Sold my property within a month with the help of Mark who was brilliant. Keeping in touch all the time and even helped with the beginning of purchasing a house for myself. I was the passed on to Leah who I was also impressed with although I often did the phoning. Brilliant firm, most helpful as I hadn\'t a clue what to do , never selling before. Would certainly recommend. The only thing I wouldn\'t do is go with their solicitors. Could never get in touch with them, even leaving messages .
By: Express Customer Care Team
Oct 14, 2013
Dear Sheila,
Thank you so much for this great feedback about the service you have received and for taking the time to post this review. We are delighted to have delivered you such a fast and memorable service. Thank you for identifying Mark and Leah. They were both thrilled to read your comments. It means so much to our people to receive positive feedback when they work so hard to deliver on our commitments. It is obviously a concern to us that the service you received from our recommended Solicitors did not compliment the service you received from us. Please be assured this is not the norm and we will be investigating the details with them directly.
Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency