Oct 12,2013
By: 'Elena'
Oct 12,2013
I was looking for property urgently and Dale Newman Found me and my friend perfect property. I told him I was very worried about not finding place in time and he told me by the end of the day I will have property from him. He took me to 4 flats and we finally find the best one in really good location. He is a very friendly and professional person, I do not speak English so good but he took his time to explain to me everything i needed to know. And when I needed to ask something he would answer his phone out of hours of work to explain to me everything!

I am happy with LudlowThompson because of experience Dale Newman gave me, and I will recommend to all my friends who come here in future.

ludlowthompson