Oct 12,2013
By: 'HUMERA JAMEEL'
Oct 12,2013
MY DEALING WERE INITIALLY WITH DAVID AT HORNCHURCH AND HE WAS ALWAYS INFORMATIVE AND KEPT ME UPTO DATE WITH ALL THAT THE SELLERS INFORMATION. I WAS THEN INTRODUCED TO NATASHA AND TO MY DELIGHT SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS AT ALL TIMES. A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE ALL ROUND. WELL DONE!
By: Paul Ingleton
Oct 17, 2013
Humera, Thank you very much for your kind feedback, it is always our company aim to ensure we keep clients fully updated and informed of the process, offering advice and assistance in any matters. I will pass your thanks onto both David the branch manager and Natasha the sales progressor. I am pleased you had a very good experience and we look forward as a company to be of assistance to you or your friends and family again soon. Kind regards Paul Ingleton Group Partner

Douglas Allen