Oct 11,2013
By: 'MCL'
Oct 11,2013
I received an email from R M English informing me that an exit inspection had been carried out with a few small deductions. Then 10days latter I received a letter asking for £865.00 for damages due to a leak 10 days after I moved out. R M Englsih are refusing to refund my deposit and I\'m in dispute with them
I\'ve tried to speak with the partner to resolve the matter but he refuses to answer my calls and even their staff have admitted verbally they\'re in the wrong.
On a different matter whilst I lived in the property they let someone in to carry work out (changing the shower rail) without informing, whilst I was away on holiday.
Stay well clear,
Held their hands up quickly that they\'ve made a mistake and refunded my deposit. Even just having the partner actually care about a customer and deal with his complaint.
Attached Files