Oct 11,2013
By: 'Kate and Ian'
Oct 11,2013
We have been tenants dealing with Lorraine at Meon Valley Let for two years. The service has been excellent, Lorraine has a very professional yet friendly attitude. If I were a Landlord I would no doubt be happy to put my trust in Lorraine, as she regularly does inspections of the property and brings up any concerns she may have, whilst also working with the tenants to ensure the property is maintained to a good standard. Lorraine is always very easy to get hold of on the phone or email and has a good team of contractors she works with.

I\'m sad that we are leaving this house, but we are moving to a different area to be close to our son\'s school and their friends its a shame we can\'t still have Lorraine and her team as our agent!

Jonathan Rees