Oct 11,2013
By: 'Ivan Willy'
Oct 11,2013
I am very thankfull to Tom Gilchrist and Lisa Yoshimoto for the brilliant apartment i have. I really like their style of working, it simplify everything and also with their help to provide us enough properties for us to choose. The agents did their best to satisfy customers. Well done Tom Gilchrist and Lisa Yoshimoto from MyLondonHome.
By: Steven
Oct 14, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Ivan. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I will of course let Tom and Lisa know of your fantastic comments. I hope you are happy in your new home. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com