Oct 11,2013
By: 'Client in America'
Oct 11,2013
when my tenants from hell moved out of my property I flew back to the UK to appoint an agent to sell my house, I had 5 estate agents value my property, Jamie from Lords was the most informative, gave the best advice and was bang on with his estimation of the sale price. I returned to the states confident that my decision to sell through Lords was the right one, and it was! The service I have received is 1st rate, email and text updates are brilliant if you are abroad with a time zone difference, it took Jamie and his team no time at all to get an offer at the full price which I happily accepted, I used the solicitors recommended by Lords who were great, the communication between Jamie & the solicitors meant the sale went through in double quick time and 2 months later I have completed, 5 stars Jamie for a great job!! Anyone thinking of selling should use Jamie and Lords.
By: Guy Hodge
Oct 11, 2013
Dear Client in America (CIA for short?)
Thank you so much for such positive feedback and for such a glowing 5 star review.
There are so many facets to the job we do that it is not always easy to get every one of them absolutely right on every sale.
As the Managing Director, hearing that my team have done a good job is great news, but hearing that we have done everything well and to the complete satisfaction of the customer is better than I could realistically expect, even if it is what we strive for.
Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and for your specific compliments of Jamie Dore in particular.
Kind regards,

Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate agents
md@lordsonline.co.uk

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

106 The Broadway Tolworth Tolworth, Surbiton