Oct 10,2013
Kai
By: 'Lesley'
Oct 10,2013
We have today exchanged contracts! My house was on the market for some months with another agent and with little activity. I changed to Bradleys as I felt Kai would be good for the job. I was not disappointed. The whole process was professionally and efficiently carried out, whilst maintaining a personal and friendly relationship at all times. The presentation and photos of my property were excellent, bringing in several viewings quickly. A buyer was soon found, but when this one pulled out, Bradleys worked hard and tirelessly to find another within a short time. ALL of the staff were fantastic - incredibly patient with me, showing total commitment and working fantastically as a team. Communication was very good, always keeping me informed at all stages of the process. They were kind, caring, understanding, and reassuringly calm throughout. An honest bunch, who did the best they possibly could and achieved a result. Thanks to Kai, Jodie, Liz and Jane.

Branch - Taunton, TA1