Oct 11,2013
By: 'val preston'
Oct 11,2013
The agent whiteknights estate agent earley branch are very unprofessional and unreliable, on many occasion I telephoned to arrange viewings on properties and gave my telephone number and email address to the agent and was told that the agent will ring back to arrange viewings but this was not the case I did not receive any calls from this agent, Whitekights estate agents were not bother. A very unprofessional agent my experience with this agent was terrible, I have been lied to on several occasion, I honestly would not recommend anyone to use this agent. I have no trust with this agent and would rate them as dishonest, unprofessional and unreliable Personally I would never use this agent again.

WhiteKnights Estate Agents