Oct 11,2013
By: 'Mr B Gurung'
Oct 11,2013
My very first call to \'Choices Aquisition\' was recieved by \'Lewis Warburton\' just a month ago and now we have very good relationship with each other as he is my Property Advisor But I feel more like a friend . He is very enthusiastic and dedicated to his job . He even gave me his personal mobile phone number so that i could contact him in his off time as well, if I have any burning questions in the evenings after my and his working hours . He had recently went on a short holiday but as soon as he arrived back, he called me and offered the best deal of \'Off Plan\' house for me as i was getting difficulties to get a mortgage for now (because i was living overseas for past few years). The house is due to be ready by next year so I hope I will be able to get the mortagage by then but in case if i wouldn\'t be able to get mortgage, I would still be in great profit as it is a below market value property + the property\'s prices are increasing day by day in Manchester ( in the UK ) and I can sell it at any time to get this profit . I am very thankful to him to show me the ways to invest in properties . I believe, with the support of him, I can build my Property Portfolio in the future although I have only invested in my first \'Off Plan\' property for now . Beside my advisor Lewis Warburton, I am also happy with other staffs (Laura Murray, Ivan Brown, Tom Steadman, Misha Bates to name a few to whom i spoke with when Lewis was away for holiday) of \'Choices Aquisitions\' who always pick up the calls without delays . And, unforgettably, I was really impressed with the seminar as well . Lastly, I\'d suggest to anyone that If u want a Dedicated Property Advisor who looks after you in every steps understanding your circumstances, Lewis Warburton is the Man as far as i know as i have dealt with him .

Choices Investments