Oct 11,2013
By: 'andrea'
Oct 11,2013
My back yard walls have had concrete put over the brickwork prior to us renting the property. This is now cracking and falling off in large pieces, so it is unsafe for my 2 year old daughter to play out. I contacted nurture in may and they sent someone to have a look, i was told it would be sorted in a couple of weeks. Mid june still heard nothing phoned up to be told permission had not yet been granted and that somone would be in touch. It is now october i have lost count of how many timer i have rang them to be told again and again that someone will be in touch. The lasttime i rang which was the end of september and i was told that an email would be sent to the manager and again that someone would be in touch. I still havent heard from them.
If they contacted me as they say they will and when the job that needs doing is done so my daughter can play out safely. Then i would change my mind
Attached Files