Oct 11,2013
By: 'Lucy'
Oct 11,2013
I was hunting for a property for 6 months and ended up getting frustrated with agents emailing me and calling me with properties that were either out of budget or ex local in areas I did not want to be in. Gulten helped me find my perfect home. She listened to exactly what I wanted, arranged a viewing for me on the same day the property was for sale and now I have settled in to my perfect home just in time for Christmas and new year. I will definitely be using Alex Neil to sell my property in years to come and look for buy to let properties. By far the best agency !!!
By: David Hatch. Director
Oct 12, 2013
Thank you for adding this review. I am very pleased to read that you were happy with the services Gulten provided. David Hatch. Director

Branch - Canary Wharf, London, E14