Oct 10,2013
By: 'Chantal LAFRONTIERE'
Oct 10,2013
I found four musketeers. Four managers who struggled to find the right tenant for my apartment. These musketeers whose names are Lisa Yoshimoto, Megan Carmichael, Christian Barr and Adam Anker. They showed a serious, a speed and efficiency foolproof, an intelligence and a highly structured organization that made me think that the process was easy.

I appreciated their honesty, their knowledge and professionalism and I trust them completely.

French, I have never seen such agents as Lisa, Megan, Christian and Adam so patient with me because of the language barrier.

I\'m happy that my apartment is managed by MyLondonHome.
Thank you to all of you and also James Garraway, Helen Cresswell, Katie Gregoriou,
and finally Steven Herd who knows how to surround himself with a great team.
By: Steven
Oct 16, 2013
Wow! Chantal! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! We are so grateful to receive such a comprehensive review and I'm absolutely delighted you are so happy with our service. I have let all the team know of your wonderful comments. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com