Oct 12,2010
Oct 12,2010
When I wanted to purchase an investment property I discussed my requirements with the Manager, Andy, at Thetford, who came up with suggestions. He personally accompanied me on various viewings advising on the pros and cons of each house. When I chose a property he quickly and professionally, I thought, tied up the deal. During the process I received updates and was left in no doubt as to time frame for completion and the processes.
On completion of the purchase, he found a tenant and although I have only owned the house for 3 months they have already carried out an inspection of the property to ensure that the tenant is keeping it in good order and treating it with respect.
The rent is paid to Chilterns who transfer it to my bank account within a few days. I could not ask for more from a Managing Agent.
By: Manager for Chilterns Residential
Oct 14, 2010
Thank you for your positive comments Ann, customer service and satisfaction is our priority and I am gald you feel we have delivered these via our Sales, Lettings & Management departments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1! To leave a new review of Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk) Office 1

Chilterns Estate Agents (Norfolk & Suffolk)

14 Bridge Street Thetford