Oct 10,2013
By: 'Rachel'
Oct 10,2013
Many thanks Leah for all your help with the purchase of my new house. You kept me informed every step of the way and took the time to explain things to me which, as a first-time buyer, I didn\'t understand straightaway. I really appreciate all you\'ve done.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Oct 10, 2013
Welcome to your first house and thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We really enjoy delivering success to our customers and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but Leah takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency