Oct 10,2013
By: 'Mr S McDonald on behalf of SMC Property Services'
Oct 10,2013
I was directed to read the 2 reviews regarding Chris Smith by a member of the Watson Bull & Porter lettings team and felt compelled to put the record straight.

I have dealt with Chris and his team for over 7 years. They manage a portfolio of 12 properties for me and I have always found Chris to be helpful, proffessional, freindly and at all times polite and courteous. He has arranged many tenancies on my properties personally and has always been able to respond to me requests and assist when a problem does arise.

Clearly there are going to be situations where tenants are always going to be unhappy and from my experience when they do not get what they want they will say and do anything to manipulate the situation to their advantage.

The reviews from \'Sasha Dale\' and \'Darren Street\' should by no means give any potential clients an indication of Chris\'s ability to manage their investment. These people clearly have not got what they wanted and have taken their greivance and made it perosnal by attacking Chris.

I would highly recommend the services of himself and his team to any potential client and would suggest you dimiss the outrageous claims made by the 2 disgruntled customers as nothing more than sour grapes.

Watson Bull & Porter