Sep 13,2013
By: 'Mary'
Sep 13,2013
I was recommended to use Bairstow Eves from a friend and I couldn\'t be happier. Joe came to see me he was very polite and courteous he gave me some great advice which I took on board and was able to way up the option whether to do work or sell as it is. I decided to sell as it was due to not being good at DIY, I had other agents out one of which valued my home more than £10,000 less than the others. needless to say Joe and his team sold my property within a week for the asking price and all went through without a single hiccup. If your looking for a stress free move and want the best agent in Redditch I wouldn\'t use anybody else.

Bairstow Eves

Estate House 12 Church Green East Tel: Mobile: Fax: Email: Website: Redditch, Worcester
West Midlands