Sep 13,2013
By: 'chickylik'
Sep 13,2013
I am in a Tennant in a house now being sold,have no issue with moving out as have outgrown the small property. Received a voicemail at 4.20pm on Friday from wilman and wilman telling me mr wilman would be at the property the following day at 3pm and they knew it was still my home at the moment but I had to ensure they had access at that day and time. I feel that it would have been far better for them to have asked me if that day time was convenient as its still my home didnt really want strange letting themselves in.ended up having to leave work to allow access, hoping ive gine before viewings start, as haven\'t found them easy to deal with and one lady is quite rude totally inflexible to the fact I work and cant always get away from work at short notice.

Wilman and Wilman