Oct 10,2013
By: 'Jane'
Oct 10,2013
I recently moved to London from the US, and prior to a visit to the city in June, I contacted several agents in my preferred neighborhood in NW London to arrange to see available lettings. Josh Sagal at Dreamview was the first to respond to my queries -- almost immediately! -- the easiest to arrange an appointment with, and the only one to show me a potential home that was within my budget and really suited me, a lovely duplex flat near Hampstead Heath. He was friendly, courteous and helpful throughout.

After I agreed to the letting, Josh was absolutely fantastic with all the details, particularly in negotiating the lease terms and then walking me through the paperwork and the financial arrangements (complicated with an international move), as well as a variety of other things that needed to be sorted. He kept in touch throughout the process so I was clearly informed about what I needed to do. As I didn\'t actually move for more than six weeks after the commencement of the lease, he even stopped by the flat multiple times to check for any post -- and then scanned and emailed me materials that I needed before my arrival. When I did arrive, he made sure I got settled in properly, driving me to the flat from his office and even carrying my heavy suitcases up several flights of stairs.

Although I worked mainly with Josh, his colleagues Robert and Murray also were friendly, informative and very helpful. Both are experienced agents in the area and knew all sorts of things to ask that I would never have thought of.

I highly recommend Josh and his colleagues at Dreamview for anyone planning to move to Golders Green, Temple Fortune, Hampstead Garden Suburbs or the surrounding areas. They were outstanding!
By: Josh
Oct 14, 2013
Jane, thank you very much for your kind words, it really was a pleasure getting to know you and then working with you in assisting you with your move to the UK.

I wish you all the best with your move and hope we are able to work together in the future.

Josh