Oct 10,2013
picture is hidden
By: 'April'
Oct 10,2013
Belvior have treated us with nothing but disrespect.
On getting this property they said they would take an offer on the rental price as I offered to take out the old smelly and at parts mouldy carpets. They agreed.

After lots of errors, constant "inspections" at one point on a fortnightly basis, we decided to move.
We asked who our deposit was protected with. No answer, we started to look for it ourselves, nothing. We went round and asked where it was as they were avoiding emails over the issue, we got there and the receptionist Gurjt was pretending to be on the phone to Tps, the reason I know this is was the call was taken at 18:20, they close at 18:00 for tenants and landlords, not only that she just happened to get "straight through", no switchboards, no information.
We asked why we couldn\'t find it, we later found out the deposit protection was made too late, it had the wrong dates and the wrong postcode!
Previous to this Kashif informed us we would now owe £600+ of our £850 deposit because I had done the work on the floors as previously mentioned!
I informed him we would not be paying any such bill as we were going to court with the information FINALLY given to us. They caved in and offered us everything.

Don\'t be afraid of these people, they are really unprofessional, know nothing about housing law nor customer service.

Check your deposit and keep proof of everything.

I already had my suspicions about their conduct, I kept a record of everything as I always knew this day would come.

For example, they tried to evict us under a unprotected deposit, which is
Unlawful! - I don\'t know if they didn\'t know that or just didn\'t care.

In any case do NOT rent with these people. Your house will not be services and you will be treated in a very questionable manner, rather than any sort of "customer"

They should be closed down as on my case alone they have broken the desposit protection rules three times.

If a person had done that without a company, or acted fraudulently three times they would have been likely to have been arrested.

Do not rent with these people, last note on the matter.
I am not a young professional in the general sense, me and my family lived there with my disabled 2 year old, we had exposed live electrics, no hot water, no working fridge freezer and washing machine most of the time.

Belvoir