Oct 10,2013
Asif
By: 'Ryan Ren'
Oct 10,2013
I contacted WLYP for a quick quote on getting my property managed and let by WLYP. To where I was greeted on the phone by a young gentleman by the name of Asif Kola, he seemed a bit overzealous at first but did make me feel quite comfortable towards the end. He showed me great enthusiasm for the industry and his knowledge of the market was very impressive. Even though another agent beat them to it, there is no reason for me not to contact them in the future and I will certainly be referring Asif Kola to my associates.
By: Krystell
Oct 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review even though we did not get to do business together. I think this says it all. I truly appreciate the kind words you wrote and the fact that you felt so strongly about writing such a positive review about one of our team members. Asif truly is an asset. If we can help in any way, please do come back even if its just for a coffee. Thank you Ryan. :)

loveyourpostcode