Oct 10,2013
By: 'NO NAME TO BE DISPLAYED'
Oct 10,2013
Sophie:
Sophie was my main point of contact in terms of viewing the property and preparing it for rent. I found her professional, engaging and enthusiastic, all of which gave me the confidence to choose Oakfield above other local agents. Sophie\'s photographs, I felt, showed the property\'s interior off to its best and I was impressed at how quickly the particulars were prepared. I had my first prospective tenants shown around the following day and by the end of the second week it was let.

A tenancy agreement was prepared; the checks were carried out efficiently and professionally, and I was extremely impressed with the detail taken to produce the inventory.

Shelley:
Shelley has been a constant point of contact via the telephone and email. All my dealings with her, like Sophie, have been professional, prompt and efficient.

Both of them have represented Oakfield well and so far, I am very satisfied with the service received.
By: Oakfield
Oct 11, 2013
Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Sophie in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto her. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield