Oct 10,2013
By: 'Tom Marrs'
Oct 10,2013
Ollie was pleasant and helpful in showing tenants around the property. I did not hear directly from Leonard Lesse when my now-tenants were booking a second viewing, however Ollie was able to give me helpful details when I rang and asked how the shows were going. Ollie was available and flexible whenever I wished to speak to him and made his mobile available. Ollie also helped me dispose of some unwanted furniture during this process. I was very happy with the service at Leonard Lesse.

Jordan was particularly helpful and enthusiastic to provide LL\'s service. I found him likeable, direct, clear and approachable throughout the process of getting the flat onto the LL website. He and his team were quicker in taking photos and uploading information online than competitor. Jordan did not try to do the "heavy sell" approach, and I really appreciate this. A pleasure using LL as a result.

Leonard Leese