Oct 10,2013
By: 'Rebecca & Seann'
Oct 10,2013
Liz bent over backwards to help us, right from the first viewing and I\'ve felt that she has always fought our corner.
As first time buyers the experience could have been incredibly intimidating, especially in the London market and especially with a lesser estate agent. If anything, I feel as if we have been positively encouraged to ask questions, understand everything about the process and get involved in every aspect of this move. Not only can I now say I \'get\' the process, I feel really equipped should we decide to move again.
There really has been no problem too small for Liz, I never felt like an idiot or that I was asking a daft question. Thanks to her, and all at Winkworths.

Winkworth Estate Agents