Oct 10,2013
Elizabeth
Kai
By: 'Kate C'
Oct 10,2013
My Partner an I have had a very positive experience with Bradleys as a whole. We first met Liz who showed us round our new home. She was very friendly and informative and answered all our queries. She was prompt at getting back to us with information, and always kept us well informed. The manager Kai, was brilliant towards the end of dealings with Bradleys. We were part of a very long chain, and as time ticked on, Kai, was very proactive at getting as much information for us as possible. He was prompt in getting back to us, and kept us up to date with any new information. I also had a great sense that all members of staff were kept up to date with our case, as I was always welcomed with a knowing, friendly attitude, whether in person in the shop or over the phone. This highlights to me a good team work and excellent communication between all members of staff at Bradleys. I would highly recommend them.

Branch - Taunton, TA1