Oct 10,2013
By: 'Zaid'
Oct 10,2013
Cubitt and West are a breath of fresh air. I have never come across an Estate Agents like them, their honesty and dedication is remarkable. My purchase suffered from many delays but my ability to pick up the phone, often more than once day, and speak with with Claire or Julie really gave me comfort. Furthermore, I truly felt that I had professional team working trying as hard as I was to push the sale through- they were in very regular contact with both sets of solicitors as well as third parties involved. I\'ve had a fantastic expereince in my dealings with Cubitt &West and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!
By: Neil
Nov 14, 2013
Dear Zaid
I am really pleased that both Claire & Julie were able to help you through a difficult transaction. They are both fantastic members o the Southsea team and will be recognised for the help they gave you.
Kind regards