Oct 12,2010
Oct 12,2010
I rented a property through Oakfield and found them to be helpful. I found a property in the morning and by 12pm all the paperwork was complete. I stayed in the property for 6 months before moving back home with my parents and had no trouble getting my full deposit back. It seems people are all too quick to jump on the put down Oakfield bandwagon without actually renting through them.
By: The Oakfield Team
May 28, 2012
Firstly thank you for your positive review regarding the level of service you received whilst using Oakfield.

We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us; we in turn enjoyed taking care of you, and we hope we can assist you in the future.

Kind Regards

Hollie OÒ€ℒShea
Oakfield Customer Relations
By: Pete the feet
Oct 18, 2010
Perhaps they are good for renting, but managing properties they certainly are rubbish from my experience, taking eight weeks to respond to calls and emails, If you think that is good you must be a civil servant!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings