Oct 07,2013
By: 'agog@this'
Oct 07,2013
I am a cash buyer and in position to move very fast,etc. I viewed the property and then rang four times over the next month to put in an offer-and i never recieved a reply/the estate agent concerned was "not available". In my opinion there is a con at work. What estate agent doesnt want to sell a property?-unless he/she has a vested interest in shaking down the vendor and getting a ghost buyer in to offer a low price, and of course the estate agent tells the vendor thats the best they are going to get...and so get a bargain...especially when the property needs work as the one in question did. I finally spoke to this estate agent and, guess what? the property is under offer...I put in an offer, and he said he would get back...needless to say he didnt. My thought is- dont trust this company.
been professional? not led me to the opinion that there is a con happening?
Attached Files