Oct 04,2013
Andrew
Becky Harrison
By: 'Michelle'
Oct 04,2013
We came accross Y Homes when we were looking to relocate from Derby to York and were looking to purchase a property. They were very helpful with setting up viewings of properties and conducted viewings at suitable times for us. It was a very stressful time for us due to the travel and lack of knowledge of the area especially with two young children and schools to arrange yet Andrew and Becky were very helpful and always kept us informed of the move every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble and they never sounded annoyed or sick of speaking to us. They certainly helped to make our move go well and I would always recommend them. When the time comes for us to sell our property I know who I will be contacting.

Y Homes Ltd