Oct 03,2013
By: 'Nicholas Bell'
Oct 03,2013
Harvey has been none other than extraordinarily helpful in his approach and professional manner when helping us find our home.

We spent nearly 2 months searching and often came across rude, patronising and ill-mannered agents at other rival agencies. GJM was the first agency we found who really understood the type of property we were seeking and seemed really make efforts to support us in our search.

Harvey was available to help us view the property at short notice on more than one occasion and was honest and informative when showing us around. He was wonderfully balanced in his negotiating and I honestly couldn\'t have hoped for a more suited agent, especially considering the experiences we seemed to be having with every other agent we spoke with.

I will be referring GJM to everyone I meet.

Thank you.