Oct 08,2010
Oct 08,2010
I wish I had read these reviews before I signed up with this agency. I so regret it. I have read all the reviews on here, and let me tell you, as someone that just recently signed on with them, and still have several months to go on my lease - avoid Faulkner Property Rentals at all cost!!!! They are the worst agency I have ever had to deal with.

Let's start from the beginning. When you sign on with them, you will definitely notice that they do not explain to you the procedure to follow if you ever have anything that needs fixing. I think that should have been my number one light bulb. Then when we asked, we got an abrupt 'just call the office'. Ok, so we have this constant problem with one of the water outlets that makes me call them over and over again. They have the rudest staff, very common and brash, and very evasive. I do not know why this landlady would choose this crap agency. The ladies that answer the phone belong to the ghetto, straight up, and do not need to be answering anybody's phone. I bet you they are losing tons of business because of them. I cannot stress how rude they are. Many times we have called and felt drained and down in the dumps after speaking to these harsh and brash ladies. Not a nice experience or feeling, esp when we pay so much money for where we live.

We had rented from another agency before we moved into this property, and I tell you, they are angels compared to these ones. Please, if you see a property advertised by Faulkner, please, do not!

I have a feeling they have designed their agency to not fix any problems and pass it on to the tenant, to save and make money. Like someone else on this forum, I had my problem reverted back to me, a problem that usually agents are supposed to fix and pay for. But guess what, it was not even my fault, it is the builder's fault!! I cannot wait for my lease to end, and I will definitely buy a house now, because they have left a bad taste in my mouth regarding agencies.

And like someone said on here, I have no idea how they are still able to be open, legally.
By: tabithaArgyll
Dec 29, 2011
Glad that I found this site with access to real tenant accounts. I think I'll stay in a hotel/B&B then buy somewhere rather than rent. I understand that agents work for landlords, but they are not doing anyone any favours by treating tenants dismissively. Have to agree with Faulkner about the staff from the ghetto comment though - at best inappropriate. Hard to understand where the reviewer was going with that. Enough to say that the staff are rude, harsh and brash surely? I don't know whether it's true having never spoken to Faulkner staff - I've never managed to get any response from them at all which is a whole other area of complaint about their customer service levels.
By: mandir
Oct 13, 2010
We conduct mystery shopper exercises on a regular basis and the outcome is always positive. Our landlords are more than happy with the way in which we look after their property, they indeed are our clients
Perhaps we could address your concerns if you contact me directly on 01908 321200 rather than hide behind the annominity and not allow us to address your concerns
By: angryfaulknertenant
Oct 12, 2010
Well Mandir, or owner of Faulkner, do not take my word for it- make an anonymous call to your own agency and you may see what I mean. It is atrocious. I get anxious just before I make the call, because I am tense - because it is like fighting for my rights. And after the call, I always have a headache. That my friend, is not good service from where I stand. Please read through all these negative comments from your previous/current tenants, and even one prospective tenant, that has said that the person who answers your phone was so rude that he changed his mind about renting from you (it is somwhere on this forum) aside from mine, and then make your own judgement. Please re think your strategy, before one of us contacts our landlords directly. I would never have looked and found this website if I was very happy and satisfied with your service. There is a reason why Faulkner has only been given 2 stars by the public. Before you start to attack us agrieved and angry tenants, please look into why your staff is so rude, and why your agency acts defensively when a repair is needed, which is caused by wear and tear. This is what happens with rentals. It is part of the norm.

So please sir/madam, please provide us who pay you rent, with good decent service. You have a bad reputation in this town, and now I see why. I lived in a previous residence, and the agency was just brilliant. Simply brilliant, esp when I compare them to your agency. They were very professional, took care of any problems within a day or two, and if they couldnt, they would personally call us, and explain why, and let us know a timeline of when we can expect the problem to be fixed. Not once did they turn around and blame us for any of the problems. We are very good tenants, pay rent on time, take very good care of our residence, and have rented for over 13 yrs with no problems- but stuff happens in a home. As expected. I hope I have made my point clear.
By: Mandir
Oct 11, 2010
Sir / Madam
What you say is most concerning to me, but does not describe the agency that I own. Perhaps a more fitting way to progress any issue that you have would be to contact me directly
You should also note that we provide a service for the landlord and act of theri instructions, with the best interests of the tenants at heart. Your comments regarding our staff beloning to the Ghetto are at best inappropriate. Please email AllAgents@FaulknerProperty.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1