Oct 08,2010
Oct 08,2010
I used this lettings agency about a year ago & they told me that I had 2 professional tenants moving into my 2 bedroom property and it turned out that they were a family on housing benefits with two children and they were smokers.

Didn't receive my last three months rent which left me in a terrible situation and i ended up having to pay court fees to remove them and had to pay to have my property completely refurbished as they destroyed it!

The agency offered no help and didn't seem interested.

The young man i was dealing with was very rude.

I'm not the sort of person to complain and write on reviews but i felt the need to tell all landlords of how terrible this company is!

Ive also heard similar stories from other people i know who live in the area who all say!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Credential Tooting! To leave a new review of Credential Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for Credential Tooting