Oct 08,2010
Oct 08,2010
I can not recommend them highly enough. We are first time buyers and many other agents just disregarded us. Maitlands on the other hand helped us above and beyond our expectations. They listened to and answered all of our questions (there were many!) and showed us houses within our budget that covered our needs. They were fantastic - always available to explain or talk about what we needed, particularly Jan :). They also recommended talking to the independent mortgage advisor - Natalie who works in their office who is amazing and nothing is too small or too much trouble.
I would recommend any buyer to use Maitlands and when we have a house to sell I would not hesitate in using Maitlands. Thanks for all your help and support.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash