Oct 02,2013
By: 'Richard Line'
Oct 02,2013
After having my property on the market with another agent for over a year I got in touch with Jon Pegg at Prospect Estate Agents in Maidenhead who had recently sent though a very attractive offer of 0% commission for the month of January, the offer had expired when I called but even without this offer I was so impressed with the professional way they handled my initial inquiry and follow up procedure I decided to change agent and register with Prospect, Jon Pegg promised to sell my property within 2 months and I received two offers before they had even taken the property over from the other agent!! First for the asking price and the other £2000 above!! The whole process was first class from start to finish!! I couldn\'t recommend them any higher!! 10/10.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 22, 2013
Thank you taking the time to write a comment, We are please you had a good experience with us and we found a buyer for your property.

Prospect Estate Agency