Oct 07,2010
Oct 07,2010
This agent had sold 3 properties in our small hamlet this year, achieving a good price and quick sale, so I also went with them, after only being on the market for 2 weeks we sold, achieving close to the asking price, which was set at a sensible and agreed level, 4.5 weeks after acceptance of offer we have exchanged and move next week, that's less than 8 weeks from first going on the market. Julie, David, Zoe and Genna all worked closely with us to get a good knowledge of our property, we then let them get on with the viewings themselves. I've called on them for advice when needed, and found it to be well balanced and thought out throughout.
I am seeing more and more Maitlands properties around Ivybridge with sold boards on them, whilst the competition are closing their offices here, which tells me that they are doing a lot to get things right in this difficult market place.
I'd also like to point out the superb job the Fine & Country team in Maitlands Plympton have done, Lynda & Helen have again have been superb in all aspects of contact.
To top it all, I also gave Maitlands Saltash my mother-in-laws property to sell in Saltash, and Natalie has sold (STC) this within 7 days of being on the market, again for the money we were anticipating...!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Ivybridge! To leave a new review of Maitlands Ivybridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Ivybridge