Sep 30,2013
Hannah Pointon
Sep 30,2013
We received a fantastic service from start to finish. Every member of the team was helpful, friendly and went out of their way to ensure a smooth process.
We felt very informed through excellent communication and attention to detail.
We would like to especially commend Hannah who took the lead with our sale. She delivered a superlative service and made us feel that nothing was too much trouble. Moreover, we saved a considerable amount of money by taking the advanced payment package and received our first offer within 4 days of being on sale.
We would highly recommend Findahome online to any prospective sellers or purchasers.
By: Hannah
Sep 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. After a busy day in the office that is just what I needed to see :) I am so glad that you are pleased with the service that you received but I can't take all of the credit for selling your property, I think it sold itself pretty well! Good luck with your next property (let me know if you need any help looking) and all of the best in the future. Kind regards, Hannah

Findahome Online