Oct 06,2010
By: 'Jenny'
Oct 06,2010
We were tenants in a flat managed by Fineholm for 12 months. The tenancy was mostly hassle free and the small maintenance issues we had were sorted out without a fuss. I've had a baby so we've moved to a house with a back and front door we found on Gumtree advertised by a private landlord. When we took the Fineholm flat their credit checks before our move in were thorough, which at the time was a bit of a nuisance but I guess they've got to cover their backs. Our new landlord's checks were non-existent and I do worry how reliable he'll be if anything needs to be done in the house.

Overall our experience of Fineholm was very good.
By: Ellen
Oct 27, 2010
Thank you for your positive comments. I hope things go well with your landlord and that you're enjoying your new baby.

Fineholm