Oct 06,2010
Oct 06,2010
Ludlow Thompson are definately someone who I would recommend to my friends.

I found myself relocating from Portsmouth to London, a painful process especially when I was limited to the days that I could find the time to get to London.

After trawling through many different Agencies, I came accross Ludlow Thompson who straight from the start treated myself and housemates with a professional and kind approach.

A lot of the Agencies I had used did not take us seriously, being young professionals, and after repeated requests for what we wanted in a house, found ourselves endlessly searching properties that we did not want to view.

Ludlow provided us with exactly what we wanted, unfortunately we missed out on the first house we viewed but the second property exceeded expectations .

We instantly decided on it and thanks to their efficiancy and speed we managed to get our house!

Now happily moved in they are always on the end of a phone when any issue has occured.

I can happily/finally say that an agency has lived up to the expecations!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting